UC Master Gardeners of Orange County is a program offered through Cooperative Extension (CE), which is run by the Division of Agriculture & Natural Resources (UC ANR), part of the University of California.
Our office is located at the South Coast Research & Extension Center, a UC ANR facility.
If you have gardening questions, please contact our volunteer experts at our Hotline.
If you have questions about the UCCE Master Gardener Program in Orange County, you can contact the Program Coordinator, Randy Musser, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-653-1808.
How can we help you?
- Looking for speakers for an event or venue
- Community garden information or questions
- School garden information or questions
- Gardening, composting, & landscaping questions (Hotline)
- Interested in becoming a Master Gardener
- Subscribe to gardening announcement and news
- Questions or general comments about this website and or the Master Gardener program