Seminar Registration Status
Online registration is now Closed.
Same day walk-up registration is open. Payment by CHECK or exact CASH only. No credit cards accepted.
- Seminar cost is $37 for the whole day, which includes one class selection from each of the three sessions.
- Each person must submit a separate registration request.
- Credit cards are only accepted with online registration. We are unable to accept credit cards via mail or at the seminar. Checks will be accepted at the seminar for book purchases.
- Please pay by check or money order if registering by mail or for same day walk-up registration.
- Early registration is recommended as registration and assignment of classes is a on first-come, first-serve basis.
- Registration deadline is Friday, September 14, 2012, however is subject to change should maximum registration occur and all sessions are full.
- A confirmation of your registration, class assignments, and map will be emailed or sent to you before the seminar. (Confirmations begin sending in July.)
Box lunches for $10 each are available by pre-order only. All lunches will include a sandwich, pasta salad, fruit, cookie and a beverage (coffee, tea, or water). Sandwich choices are listed on registration form.
- You may bring your own sack lunch. Avoid items that need refrigeration.
To make this an enjoyable experience for all attending, we please ask that:
- you do not bring children or babies.
- you set your cell phone to silent or vibrate mode.
- you refrain from snacking during the lectures. Some of the library rooms prohibit food.
Registering Online - CLOSED
You will need an email address and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Amex)
- If you wish to cancel, registration fees will be refunded only if a written request is received by September 12, 2012. An $8 processing fee will be retained.
- Allow up to four to six weeks for refund if paid by check.
Seminar sessions may be photographed and/or videotaped or otherwise recorded for University of California Cooperative Extension training purposes and/or for future promotions of the Master Gardener Gardening Seminars.