What's New on the MG Site?
9th Annual Urban Landscape & Garden Education Expo
Hosted by UCANR South Coast Research and Extension Center and Irvine Ranch Water District
September 30, 2017
9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Free Admission and Parking
Seeking solutions to conserving water in your landscape?
Please Join Us……..
Fun for the whole family:
- Visit with various gardening industry vendors and water agencies gathering information about various methods which will help you to reduce landscape water use and ultimately save money.
- Attend presentations by UC researchers and landscape aficionados.
- Check out the various demonstrations happening through out the day focusing on topics such as composting, irrigation, and container planting.
- Taste exotic fruit grown at the South Coast Research and Extension Center in Irvine.
- Children’s gardening and water education activities with the UCCE Master Gardeners.
- FREE garden tool sharpening. (1) small garden tools per person (donations accepted).
- PLANT SALE: -Sorry- no credit cards. Cash or checks only please.
- Random opportunity drawings held throughout the day for a chance to take home one of the many fabulous gardening gifts.